Monday, July 9, 2012

resting

I've been reading the last 26 chapters of Isaiah recently, and today was Isaiah 44.  These chapters have been such an encouragement.

Again and again, the Lord says "Do not fear" for so many reasons... He formed me, He will help me, He is with me.  It's so easy for me to fear the future and the unknown, because I get scared that the things that I want to happen won't happen. But whatever does come in the next week, month, year, I know God is walking right through it with me. My Creator will not forsake me. Plus, He is sovereign over all these events that are to come and He is working in and through them for my good. That adds another reason to have peace.

Six weeks into the summer, six weeks of summer school to go.
Now's the time to choose trust, to choose to love God's way and His plan.
Please help me, Jesus! I can't do this on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment