Saturday, March 16, 2013

Psalm 111

I love moments when I turn to Psalms and God so graciously points me to one that is very much what I need to hear, one that points me to Him and gets my eyes off of my circumstances.

Encouragements for my heart:

Praise the Lord!
I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart,
In the company of the upright and in the assembly.
Great are the works of the Lord;
They are studied by all who delight in them.
Splendid and majestic is His work,
And His righteousness endures forever.
He has made His wonders to be remembered;
The Lord is gracious and compassionate.
He has given food to those who fear Him;
He will remember His covenant forever.
He has made known to His people the power of His works,
In giving them the heritage of the nations.

The works of His hands are truth and justice;
All His precepts are sure.
They are upheld forever and ever;
They are performed i truth and uprightness.
He has sent redemption to His people;
He has ordained His covenant forever;
Holy and awesome is His name.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all those who do His commandments;
His praise endures forever.

This is my God.
I want to be a part of bringing Him the praise that endures forever.

1 comment:

  1. So good! Love that He led you there :) Love you, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete