Friday, August 24, 2012

Ready, Set...Go?

I was so ready this morning to start doing something that requires lots of time and energy and focus... the opposite of where I felt I was (discontent that I had nothing to do and all around me people had stuff going on).  I wanted to start my job at the hospital so that I would have something to be busy with (even then, I don't want to be busy with nursing just to be 'busy').

That time will come soon enough.

Right now is a time to wait on the Lord.  He's called me to soak up His presence.  I have practically nothing but intense NCLEX studying until November.  My mornings can be spent in His Word with almost no time constraints.

My calling right now: draw closer to Jesus.

(Oh, and study a mountain of nursing books)

No comments:

Post a Comment